We currently have opportunities for experienced Grader operators and Excavator operators for civil and roading projects in Christchurch and the Canterbury Region. We are seeking people with the following skills and attributes :
- Grader operators must have a proven record of operating a grader at finishing level while Excavator operators will have strong experience operating in the drainage, civil and commercial sectors
- You must hold a full Class 2 New Zealand driving licence as well as WTR endorsements
- You should thrive on working hands-on and unsupervised
- You must have your own reliable transport
If you meet these criteria you can expect :
- Top pay rates dependent on skill level, experience and licences
- Full time positions that may lead to permanent full time career opportunities with long established local civil companies
- The opportunity to work for companies who truly value your efforts
TWS is committed to providing a safe workplace.
Successful applicants may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug test.
You can call Richard on 027 241 7223 or call 0800161718 and leave a message or email your application along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org